1. It is not beyond him to make up the bed, mop the kid’s accidental poop off the floor or out of the bath, and carry my feminine purse around the mall if I need to carry the kid.
2. He asks me if I want anything for breakfast and then makes it and puts on chilli flakes automatically.
3. He shoves vitamins on my lazy mouth every morning to make sure that I’m not gonna be ill during the flu season, which seems to happen every month these days! But when I am ill, he is my doctor and he is my nurse.
4. He lends his hears to my shouty mouth when I am angry and/or aggravated for a vast variety of reasons: a shopkeeper not giving the answer I need, a taxi driver not knowing the way, politicians say idiotic things on TV, someone wasting the tap water, and every single work problem.
5. He will dance with the silliest moves just to make me laugh and try to forget all the above.
6. He reads the Bible and understands it.
7. He supports my causes. Even when we have so little, his generous heart never discourage me to give whatever that we have spare.
8. He is funny. And he is funny the British way, which is my kind of funny.
9. He watches Fashion Police as religiously as I do.
10. He is handsome in my eyes but not in his.
+1 He is not only the father of my child but he really fathers my son so well that the kid literally jumps up and down welcoming him back from workL only for him, not me. And that is the kind of man one should marry. How lucky am I?